PfCO Commercial Operator’s Course
To operate a drone for reward in the UK, you must complete a PfCO Commercial Drone Training Course with a National Qualified Entity (NQE) and gain a Permission for Commercial Operations (PfCO) from the CAA.
SalusUAV’s two day PfCO Commercial Operator’s course gives you this and more. Designed to provide you with a deep understanding of UAVs, we believe our course delivers higher standards of operation, and better practical and commercial application than anything else on the market.
- 2 Day Ground School including:
- Air law
- Airspace Operating Principles
- Airmanship and Aviation Safety
- Human Factors
- Planning and Risk Management
- PfCO Theory Examination
- Guidance on writing your ops manual
- Review & assessment of your ops manual
- Flight Test